WHY HE CAME

Why? Why have you chosen to be what you have become? I formed you in my image and likeness, gave you my breath and into my presence I granted you free access but you choose to stab me repeatedly with the dagger of freewill given to you by me. When I created you, I instructed you to be fruitful and multiply - as kings and queens! Not as cockroaches who spread filth over the earth.


Image result for WHY HE CAME
Time and time again I have spoken to you through your fathers and the prophets but your desire for the earthly things you see have deafened your ears to the words I speak.
I have delivered you severally, even when you foolishly wandered into the traps of your enemies I have never left your side.

I am holy and expect you to be the same and that is why I made law but now sin has become a barrier between you and I.

I made a way through the sacrifice of bulls and sheep but you are still not wise enough to decipher that obedience - to me - is better than sacrifice.

I am not concerned with the blood of goats that you burn on altars but in a personal relationship with you. That is why whenever you call other things father, king or God, I can never think of calling another specie my child.

(Sighs)
I can't let this linger much longer. I can't bear to watch you roll in the mud or feed with the swine.

I can't let you continue to wear filthy rags when I have for you a garment of beauty, joy and praise.

I can't stand to see you live like a slave because I created you as royalty. I can't help it because I have loved you with an everlasting love.

Now, I have seen that you can never restore yourself to your place.

Since you can't save yourself, I'll come and do it myself. I will reduce myself to a single foetus. I will neglect my royal Godly crown to take the form of a man.
I am Christ and I am born to give you life!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE Wrestler Big Show Comments On Wrestlemania Plans, Rumored Shaquille O’Neal Match Being Scrapped, How He Will Retire & Post WWE Plans

WHY HOUSE ON THE ROCK MADE IT THIS FAR....

Twelve Celebrities Who Resemble Animals!